Until my life turns into the Beyonce single that it’s meant to become, I’ll be over here, cuddling my pup and supplementing my delusions with bottom shelf-whiskey, RnB dance parties, and a lot of Netflix movies ‘featuring a strong female lead’.
- Peace on Earth, Don’t Kill All Men: Surviving the Holidays as a Holly Jolly Asshole in a Sea of Humbugging Haters
- On Nesting, Turning 30, and Still Feeling Like a Stunted Adolescent
- Crying and Masturbating: Getting Cozy With Depression and Living Without Meds
- Not an Only Child: Giving in to the Grief that is Emily
- I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED, IS THAT SO WRONG?! The downward spiraling of a neurotic’s pursuit towards self-love